Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

Christmas came. On Christmas Eve ... my family went to Union station in D.C. We ate at a restaurant in there. Then went to the Botanical Gardens with trains and buildings made completely of natural things...it was soooo cool. Before that we went to the national Christmas tree,super tall not fake and behind the capitol building. This year it was California decorating. After that we went to my grandmas house. i made cookies with grandma,played UNO, rolling an exerisce ball with my 1 and a 1/2 cousin,watch a movie,opened PJ's[my are teddy bear and white dots!!]Then saw "Rudolph". Then we headed for the hills as my grandpa likes to put it. When we got home , me and mt bros got games and stayed up tell about 11. Then tried to go to sleep. Then my dog woke up at about 3am. We got to see the gifts "Santa" left us. I got 2 18inch doll outfits, Alex got a table to make paper things on,Shawn a hammock, David a got a GIANT hockey net, Greg got trash squeaky things. Then we got ready for our hour church at 9. Then we opened presents. I got slippers, the Game of Life,50 colored pencils, 2 sketch pads, and............A KINDLE. My dad surprised my mom with one too!!!! Then we went to my aunt and uncles house. Where we had dinner. I got 2 gift card for amazon,slippers, and a soccer american girl outfit.

1 comment:

  1. You are a special, special girl and I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete